Adding a holiday card to Site Link

Faye
Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
Has anyone added a holiday card to the forms in SL that can give me step by step instructions on how to do it. I'm having a problem with the sizing of the card. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Self_Storage_Life
    Self_Storage_Life Registered User ✭✭✭
    I wish the forms setup was easier to use as this is something that I would like to do too....
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @storable_support  New instructional video?   B)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't tried to do this yet, so just off the top of my head-

For a holiday card, it might be easiest and most reliable to create and save the card as a single image in paint or photoshop or your favorite card making software.

Host the image on your website (or any free to access image hosting site that supports direct linking to the images)

Create the document in Sitelink (HTML), and just insert the website image. Save it and send it like any form.

It seems a little roundabout, but I think it would provide the most consistent results.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads