Payment screen changed on only one machine? What happened, how to put it back?

Options
Got a message from one of our employees that on Sunday the payment screen changed. She couldn't add a 6 or 12 Month discount without manually adding the additional periods. Just the day before the screen didn't even have the add periods button, and when adding the prepaid discount it always automatically added 6 or 12 months without manually doing it. It's only on the one computer that's different. I don't understand this. The payment screen looks normal on my computer, I also tried logging in as myself on her computer to see if it was a user permissions issue and it wasn't.

This is payment screen on her computer:

This is the payment screen on my computer for the same tenant:

I can't figure out for the life of me why they would be different. Any ideas on how to put hers back to the way mine is?

Comments

• YevetteM
    YevetteM Registered User
    Options
    Oh, and I ran live update on both machines, and made sure we were using the same version.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @YevetteM. You can remedy this quickly and easily! On the outer Payments page (with the list of units, payment method options, etc.) press Ctrl-Shift-Z to toggle the version with the "Edit Charges" screen. :)
  • YevetteM
    YevetteM Registered User
    Options
    Hi @YevetteM. You can remedy this quickly and easily! On the outer Payments page (with the list of units, payment method options, etc.) press Ctrl-Shift-Z to toggle the version with the "Edit Charges" screen. :)

You are a genius! Thank you!! That did it.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hahaha, I'm just the Genius's messenger but thank you, you made his day (and mine too!) So glad we could help you out :)
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    oh my goodness, that's awesome, been using sitelink for over 6 yrs and I love learning new things.... :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads