Payment issues with MyHub

mistore
mistore Registered User ✭✭
So, all of a sudden today (I don't know how long it's been going on as I haven't taken a payment via MyHub in a few days) I can't search for a tenant to make a payment. 

I go to "Payments" and type in the unit number (or name) into the search bar, and it just automatically resets to nothing. If I pause in any way in the middle of entering my search term, it automatically resets to nothing. It will not let me scroll to the next page via the arrow keys, although it will go to the last page with that key. If the tenant happens to be on that first page, I can take a payment as normal, I just can no longer utilize the search function?

I don't notice any other functions not working correctly.

Suggestions?

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just tested it out too and I'm having the same issue.
  • mistore
    ESS said:
    I just tested it out too and I'm having the same issue.

Good to know (not that you're having issues, but that I'm not the only one...).  
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking into this now for you both! ~Amy C.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello. It seems as though there was a brief issue this morning but it has since been resolved. Please refresh your browsers (signing out shouldn't be necessary) and try again. Thank you :)
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Amy!
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking into this now for you both! ~Amy C.
    Spud's on the job!
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • mistore
    I did use it later in the afternoon and it was working again.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads