Gate Access tab in customer account suggestion

Geistss
Geistss Registered User ✭✭
Would be nice to see a gate access tab inside the customers account.  I know the old system Rent Plus that use to be around pulled a customers gate access into their account records in a separate tab.  That would be wonderful to see in Sitelink.  Where it could pull access times, days etc. to a current customers account.

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Geistss, thanks for the suggestion! It's always great to hear about what might help our customers in their day-to-day work. According to our tech support team, one of the difficulties in developing on-site tenants on our map or traffic records on the tenant account is that it would not work on all gates. SiteLink leaves gate reports such as traffic, invalid codes, etc., for the gate software to control and display.
  • stinsont
    stinsont Registered User
    I would also like to see this. Great suggestion.
  • DerekBrett
    DerekBrett Registered User ✭✭✭
    your gate software should already do all that
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

The gate software should do it, but what I think they're asking for is a way for it to be inside sitelink so they don't have to go into the gate software and search to find the information needed. That would be a lot of pulling from software to software to keep every account current and up to date I would think, depending on how old/slow your PC is it could be an issue. Otherwise it *would* be a nice feature to save some time when that info is needed for whatever the case may be.

• Geistss
    Geistss Registered User ✭✭
    \Yes Orkocean, correct.  My gate system does log it, but when a customer moves out, so does that information.  If it pulled to customers account in Sitelink would still have access to the information.  Would be much easier to look in one spot than going several places for that information.  
    Orkocean said:

The gate software should do it, but what I think they're asking for is a way for it to be inside sitelink so they don't have to go into the gate software and search to find the information needed. That would be a lot of pulling from software to software to keep every account current and up to date I would think, depending on how old/slow your PC is it could be an issue. Otherwise it *would* be a nice feature to save some time when that info is needed for whatever the case may be.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads