Find the Management Company That's Right for Your Business

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2017 in 3rd Party Management
Regional and local management companies can be expected to be more effective than services offered by the REITs.

Because every property has a unique market, demographic and personality, local and/or regional management companies are more likely to increase your probability of success.

Equipped with an important local perspective and special understanding of your "neighborhood," their dedicated sales and marketing teams, staff and network can focus more precisely on the needs of your business--with greater rewards all around.

Connect with your ideal management partner in the SiteLink Marketplace - visit the 3rd Party Management page.

BTW, Wendy’s found success in offering choice to their customers in the 1980s!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URYnp4h-Ha8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFaIcx0WkOY

Comments

• Nikki_GuavaStStorage
    Nikki_GuavaStStorage Registered User
    I am impressed daily with our Management company. Optivest Properties truly handle their locations with a level of expertise. We are able to make our orders with ease and have the best resources.
  • AZStorageGuy
    AZStorageGuy Registered User ✭✭✭
    Everybody here should click on the two YouTube links @Sue_Community_Mgr has in her post (above).  They are a riot.

I remember seeing these on TV when they first came out.  (Those of us who remember the former Soviet Union and its iron grip on life until it broke up in Dec. 1991 will appreciate them.)

An updated version today might be adapted for North Korea!

The point is, it's good to have options.
     William McBride
  • tronjordheim
    tronjordheim Registered User, Call Here Moderator
    a smaller more nimble management company can often do a lot more than the REITS. A little bit of customization for each site makes a big difference. The REITS really can't do that very well. 
  • SeanL_ESM
    SeanL_ESM Registered User ✭✭
    I find that smaller management companies such as mine often employ ex-managers who have actual front-line experience that can be sometimes absent from larger REIT's and management companies.  Smaller firms can also be more available for owners and also offer more practical and affordable solutions that still increase revenue.  
  • marcgoodin
    marcgoodin Registered User
    edited August 2018
    There are many good management companies out there. The best way to check them out is secret shop 4 or 5 of their locations.  If you need a secrete shop checklist let me know.  If you want to manage yourself but don't want to start at square one, but have the experience day one, check out Storage Authority.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who's worked in a company with 100+ stores *I could only imagine one with 1000's of store* to joining a new company who has a handful of stores I would definitely say look for a smaller operation. The *big boys* have name recognition and all but in my experience once the higher ups get past store level it's amazing how many of them are truly out of touch with what the day to day side of the business is and how things are handled as well as not even keeping up with currently policies/laws that effect how things are done. 
  • olivermason99
    olivermason99 Registered User
    I often prefer small management companies because they put their lives into work to make an output. 
    I share knowledge about Self storage solutions
    And give Best opinions about cheap Storage
    I am Super Storage
  • Darrell_H
    Darrell_H Registered User

Southwest Self Storage is a turn-key operator with over 30 years of experience in the industry. The Southwest team has been involved in the development and management of over thirty properties throughout California, Arizona, and Colorado.

http://swselfstorage.com/

• SurthesAmy
    SurthesAmy Registered User
    There are many good management companies out there.
  • AmandaWalace
    AmandaWalace Registered User
    edited June 2021
    Any business, let alone a good one, requires investment.  If I was looking for a company for cooperation like you, I would stop at the auction. Swing trading timthomas.co is a fairly well-known stock market trading tactic.  The first attempts to formalize this style were made in the middle of the last century. Accumulation is the process of opening a position by large investors without significantly changing the price against the direction of that position. That is, investors accumulate their trading position in order to make money by selling it after the price rises. Therefore, the best companion in business is the one who is better backed up by information.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads