Delay After Update?

Options
ESS
ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Is anyone else experiencing a delay between functions after running the Live Update this morning? Every time I hit Save, go back out of a tenant's screen, or pretty much anything, I get between an 8 second to 10 second delay.

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought it was just my internet, which can be slow at times since it comes wirelessly from my corporate office about a mile away!  But yes, I updated yesterday and the refresh after each action has been delayed.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Options
    I wonder what the fix is for it. Or if SL is just lagging today. Both PCs are doing it
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My guess would be that it's just lagging today.  Actually, today is a bit better than yesterday was!  Hopefully it'll get back up to speed soon!
  • Louisianagirl
    Louisianagirl Registered User
    Options
    My sitelink keeps throwing me off. I will go to put my name and password and it just turns red. It is the correct name and password.  I have to completely close it when it does this and reopen it for it to work. Or it just randomly shuts off.. we call customer support and was told it is our internet but nothing else is acting up
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    My sitelink keeps throwing me off. I will go to put my name and password and it just turns red. It is the correct name and password.  I have to completely close it when it does this and reopen it for it to work. Or it just randomly shuts off.. we call customer support and was told it is our internet but nothing else is acting up
    That happens periodically.  I usually just force a live update if it happens a couple times in a day.  That generally takes care of whatever is causing the glitch.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, I just wanted to check in and see if these issues are ongoing. Please let me know; I'd love to help!
    Thanks, Amy C. 
  • Louisianagirl
    Options
    Mine is ongoing. We are talking to tech support again right now
  • Louisianagirl
    Options
    mamaduke I did a live update first. It did nothing.. :'(
  • ESS
    Options
    @storable_support We have had 0 lag today! :) 
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    @storable_support we're doing great today!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads