Transfer Payment after Daily Close

Options
kenmore
kenmore Registered User, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
Can Adjustments / Ledger Adjustments be used to transfer a payment to another unit after a Daily Close?

Comments

• MegumiM
    MegumiM Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think you can. I had someone with multiple units pay online but her payment only applied to one unit. The Daily Close had already been done and it wouldn't let me do anything. I had to reverse the payment as NSF without applying the fee and then had to re-apply the payment correctly.
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kenmore, @MegumiM, it depends on your permissions in SiteLink. You can transfer any payment that was applied to a single unit to any other single unit regardless of daily close if you have the proper permissions set up. Hope this helps!
  • Diane
    Diane Registered User
    Options
    How do I enter a missed payment with earlier date?
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Diane, tech support can help you with this issue directly at 919-865-0789 (option 2).
  • kenmore
    Options

Transferring a payment from one unit to another is easy. But breaking up a payment for 3 units that was applied to only one isn't so straightforward. Transfer payment only lets you transfer the entire payment to another unit, not part of it. I think the only way to do this cleanly is using the NSF function.

• PhilR
    PhilR Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    @kenmore Yup unfortunately you can only transfer the entire payment to 1 unit. The only option we've found is to NSF the payment and re-enter the payment so it applies to multiple units.

@Diane did you find out how to back date the payment? It's really easy.
    Phil Rankin
    Site Manager
    Guardian Secure Storage Tauranga
    phil@guardianstorage.co.nz

• kenmore
    Options

@Diane how to back date the payment?

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads