Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Chip Card Reader

BrandonStorageBrandonStorage CARegistered User

Just wondering when you will have the chip card reader available for use? The owners are asking me so I am asking you =) PPI says they are waiting on you.

Michael Will

Resident Manager

Brandon St Mini Storage

www.brandonstreetstorage.com

Comments

• Sue_CSue_C NADaily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @BrandonStorage, we get this question quite a bit! SiteLink's in-house payment solution for EMV is currently in certification and is expected to release soon.
    I know it's hard to wait, but when it's ready it's going to be terrific :)  We'll announce to all of our SiteLink Merchant Service customers at the right time. Hang in there, and thanks for asking!
  • Sue_CSue_C NADaily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @BrandonStorage, looks like I misunderstood your question. Here's the more complete answer, and sorry for any confusion!

SiteLink is not holding PPI up from writing their own EMV solution, and they should be able to deploy an EMV solution with Sitelink. Don't hesitate to let us know if you're still having issues!
  • johnjohn OHRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified
    Any update on the questions about using chip readers from SiteLink? The last question was from 2017!
  • Jessica_CommunityJessica_Community NACommunity Manager
    Merchant Services is very close to having the EMV (chip reader) devices available - they'll come out around the same time as the new Virtual Terminal. If you'd like to be notified as soon as they're available, I'd recommend signing up here:
    https://www.sitelink.com/engage/virtual-terminal-notification-request-1519921275

That way, you'll be among the first to know when they're available.