Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!
Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Cozy container vacations

Sue_CSue_C NADaily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

A new trend is on the horizon....This vacation rental is a taste of tiny house living. What's it like to live or stay in a "tiny house" or cozy container?

Comments

• karen700karen700 TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    I stayed in a tiny house, on vacation, about 12 years ago in Fredericksburg, TX. I enjoyed the taste of small living but I know I prefer getting away from someone I'm having a disagreement with, also! That morsel of a house got slightly claustrophobic after awhile. It did make a difference that it was in the middle of 120 acres and there were deer everywhere! LOL
  • Jeffrey_BullerJeffrey_Buller NVRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    this is as cozy a container as I want/ plus never a pet fee :)
  • OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished a week of vacation from work and honestly all we wanted to do was stay at home. Every vacation we've done before by the time we're done with the vacation we feel we need another lol.
  • Shawnab8Shawnab8 NVRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified
    edited June 13
    Orkocean so you need a staycation. Or make it relaxing. Don't drive the whole time! Fly somewhere get checked in and relax!!