Cozy container vacations

Options
Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

A new trend is on the horizon....This vacation rental is a taste of tiny house living. What's it like to live or stay in a "tiny house" or cozy container?

Comments

• karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stayed in a tiny house, on vacation, about 12 years ago in Fredericksburg, TX. I enjoyed the taste of small living but I know I prefer getting away from someone I'm having a disagreement with, also! That morsel of a house got slightly claustrophobic after awhile. It did make a difference that it was in the middle of 120 acres and there were deer everywhere! LOL
  • Jeffrey_Buller
    Jeffrey_Buller Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    this is as cozy a container as I want/ plus never a pet fee :)
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished a week of vacation from work and honestly all we wanted to do was stay at home. Every vacation we've done before by the time we're done with the vacation we feel we need another lol.
  • Shawnab8
    Shawnab8 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Orkocean so you need a staycation. Or make it relaxing. Don't drive the whole time! Fly somewhere get checked in and relax!!
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads