Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

What is the most useless item you have that you can't seem to part with?

Sue_CSue_C NADaily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Everyone has something at home or in storage that's just taking up space, but you're attached to it anyway for some reason. For me it's an old (broken) fish tank that housed many happy fish, and I keep thinking I'll fix it and use it again. But it's been years now...:)
What about you?

Comments

• courtney6688courtney6688 FLRegistered User
    edited June 2017
    A stupid stool! I don't know why, it moves with me everywhere. it is broke and I keep saying I will fix it but it stays in the shed .......7 yrs later!!!
  • storagestation603storagestation603 NHRegistered User ✭✭✭
    I have an old desktop computer tower from 10 years ago when I was still in school. I cant seem to part with it because it contains old pictures and files. I just dont know what ones! 
  • 18331833 OHRegistered User ✭✭
    900 naked barbie dolls we have a cedar chest of clothes for said 900 naked barbie dolls my youngest is 28 so why do i still have them  i am a hoarder of all things it seems. I have  " I might need that one day" syndrome