What is the most useless item you have that you can't seem to part with?

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Everyone has something at home or in storage that's just taking up space, but you're attached to it anyway for some reason. For me it's an old (broken) fish tank that housed many happy fish, and I keep thinking I'll fix it and use it again. But it's been years now...:)
What about you?

Comments

• courtney6688
    courtney6688 Registered User
    edited June 2017
    A stupid stool! I don't know why, it moves with me everywhere. it is broke and I keep saying I will fix it but it stays in the shed .......7 yrs later!!!
  • storagestation603
    storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
    I have an old desktop computer tower from 10 years ago when I was still in school. I cant seem to part with it because it contains old pictures and files. I just dont know what ones! 
    1833 Registered User ✭✭
    900 naked barbie dolls we have a cedar chest of clothes for said 900 naked barbie dolls my youngest is 28 so why do i still have them  i am a hoarder of all things it seems. I have  " I might need that one day" syndrome
  • Sara7187
    Sara7187 Registered User
    I too have hoards of clothed and unclothed barbies! I cant part with them! Good memories from being a little girl.  <3
    Sara Courtney
  • Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    We full-timed in our RV 16 years. Lugged around a rubber raft to play with - took it out of box twice to see if it held air - finally after 25 years it did not hold air and had to throw it out. Never did it see water. 
  • akangas
    akangas Registered User ✭✭
    Studded snow tires. Moved to Macon , Georgia 2 years ago. Haven't seen a frozen puddle or snowflake since. Apparently it happens as the bridges all have warnings of icing before roadbed does.   What y'all think, should I keep them?    Want to buy them?   ;) 
    Adam Kangas
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    @akangas I'm here in SC about once every 4or5 years or so we get a blistery icy storm pass through. We get the freezing rain/sleet, then snow, more freezing rain and maybe more snow.  The winter storms that come up from the Gulf are usually the worst ones. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads