What's on your travel bucket list?

Sue_C
Sue_C NADaily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Is there someplace you just have to see before it's too late? Could be a landmark, country, or a city—top of my list is New Zealand, I hear it's beautiful.
How about you?

Comments

• Donnica
    Donnica CARegistered User ✭✭✭
    Greece. I have always wanted to see Greece and Japan. (but Greece is at the top) :wink:
  • karen700
    karen700 TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind checking out Great Britain and Ireland. Getting to see where my ancestors came from...would be cool. =)
  • loreta_negron
    loreta_negron NARegistered User
    Me right now going through these in this pandemic time :( Wish all these circumstances changes to normal
  • CoffeeZilla
    CoffeeZilla SCRegistered User ✭✭✭
    Japan and Scotland. Two of the craziest places on earth for different reasons. But, I mean, I'd love to see India, New Zealand and Africa too!