What's on your travel bucket list?

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Is there someplace you just have to see before it's too late? Could be a landmark, country, or a city—top of my list is New Zealand, I hear it's beautiful.
How about you?

Comments

• Donnica
    Donnica Registered User ✭✭✭
    Greece. I have always wanted to see Greece and Japan. (but Greece is at the top) :wink:
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind checking out Great Britain and Ireland. Getting to see where my ancestors came from...would be cool. =)
  • loreta_negron
    loreta_negron Registered User
    Me right now going through these in this pandemic time :( Wish all these circumstances changes to normal
  • CoffeeZilla
    CoffeeZilla Registered User ✭✭✭
    Japan and Scotland. Two of the craziest places on earth for different reasons. But, I mean, I'd love to see India, New Zealand and Africa too!
  • Unikkanto
    Unikkanto Registered User
    edited June 2022
    The most coveted thing for traveling is a gold card with unlimited money. But I am not a fool and understand that this is impossible. After the map, my biggest wish is that the Germans themselves had figured out their subway system and made a normal map application because the most popular maps are completely inaccurate because of the frequent work in the tunnels. Once I had the bad luck of getting lost there, and if it were not for the guys from https://www.dbauskunft.com/de/, I would not have been able to find my way to the motel where my friend and I were staying by myself. I was really scared at that point. If you've seen the German subway, you know what I'm talking about.
  • jessmilligann
    jessmilligann Registered User
    On my bucket list is a trip with friends to the United States of America. It's going to happen in a month, so we've already booked a 12-seater car for our trip https://rental24h.com/usa/group/12-seater We've chosen a route and a list of stops where we'll admire the locations, cook outdoors, and relax together
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads