Transfer For One Unit To Another

Options
ThriftyStorage
ThriftyStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
 How come when you transfer a tenant in Sitelink from one unit to another it is recorded as a Move-Out?
Tagged:

Comments

• Garrett_Boone
    Garrett_Boone SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    The Move Ins & Move Outs report will show a transfer as a move out and a move in, since this is technically what occurs during a transfer. When opening this report there is a Transfers Only filter that can be used to view only transfers. You can also view a total amount of transfers in the bottom left corner of the Management Summary report.
  • cyndig
    cyndig Registered User
    Options
    how do i transfer a tenant to another unit
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Options
    cyndig said:
    how do i transfer a tenant to another unit
    From your main screen>Transfer>select tenant you want to transfer>select the unit you want to transfer them to>click "OK". It will ask you to confirm, click Yes. Print the receipts for the transfer & print a lease. If they are transferring to a unit that costs more, it will prompt to take a payment, click Yes.
    Edited to add: Depending on the size they are transferring from, I usually give them 24 hours to empty the old unit. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads