Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Rent Increase Letter-Days Before

AZStorageGuyAZStorageGuy AZRegistered User ✭✭✭
My boss was trying to find in Sitelink where to set the number of days you want a rent increase letter to print out before it is to take effect.

Since this one is above my pay grade (security level restriction), I was wondering if one of the SMD gurus B) could help me out here.
 William McBride

Best Answers

• ClimateguardClimateguard ALRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Under "Company" on the far right side under "Tenant Rate Optimization". You can change the days right above the button that says "Edit Checked Items".
  • Sue_CSue_C NADaily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Under "Company" on the far right side under "Tenant Rate Optimization". You can change the days right above the button that says "Edit Checked Items".

Tech support has weighed in—@Climateguard you are absolutely correct :)
    And yes @AZStorageGuy, this feature requires a certain security level for access. Hope this helps.

Answers