Rent Increase Letter-Days Before

Options
AZStorageGuy
AZStorageGuy Registered User ✭✭✭
My boss was trying to find in Sitelink where to set the number of days you want a rent increase letter to print out before it is to take effect.

Since this one is above my pay grade (security level restriction), I was wondering if one of the SMD gurus B) could help me out here.
 William McBride

Best Answers

• Climateguard
    Climateguard Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Under "Company" on the far right side under "Tenant Rate Optimization". You can change the days right above the button that says "Edit Checked Items".
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Under "Company" on the far right side under "Tenant Rate Optimization". You can change the days right above the button that says "Edit Checked Items".

Tech support has weighed in—@Climateguard you are absolutely correct :)
    And yes @AZStorageGuy, this feature requires a certain security level for access. Hope this helps.

Answers

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads