Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Reservations for units

cgothardcgothard CORegistered User
Is there a way to change the order that units are assigned when customers make a reservation?

Comments

• OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking you mean when they make an online reservation? If it was you doing it at the site you would pick what unit they're reserving.
  • skinmanskinman KSRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe so... but it's easy enough to simply edit the reservation and change the unit.
  • Sue_CSue_C NADaily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    skinman said:
    I don't believe so... but it's easy enough to simply edit the reservation and change the unit.

• OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    To add to that, if it is for online reservations you are referring to there is an option to "remove from website" under modify unit, you could in essence remove all the ones you don't want showing online so only the ones you do want listed will populate.