Reservations for units

cgothard
cgothard Registered User
Is there a way to change the order that units are assigned when customers make a reservation?

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking you mean when they make an online reservation? If it was you doing it at the site you would pick what unit they're reserving.
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe so... but it's easy enough to simply edit the reservation and change the unit.
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    skinman said:
    I don't believe so... but it's easy enough to simply edit the reservation and change the unit.

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    To add to that, if it is for online reservations you are referring to there is an option to "remove from website" under modify unit, you could in essence remove all the ones you don't want showing online so only the ones you do want listed will populate.
  • ronsmate
    ronsmate Registered User
    When a reservation shows on the Bulletins, how does it show on reminders 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    ronsmate said:
    When a reservation shows on the Bulletins, how does it show on reminders 

Nothing shows on reminders until the day of the expected move-in.  Then it shows as Reservations to Move In.

• Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    Check Lead to Lease.  That shows all reservations, not only for same day, but for future dates.  
    I check it every day, along with my reminders.  Also, reserved units show up on the map as Dark Blue.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads