Sitelink Print OR E-Sign Option

PSC
PSC Registered User ✭✭✭
For facilities that use E-sign.. How do you deal with older customers who demand signing a paper lease and are not comfortable with electronically signing? We use bluemoon leases through the TXXSA to comply with Texas State laws.

We have ours set to E-sign, but I wish there was an option to have it set to E-Sign, Or Print for those special circumstances.
Tagged:

Comments

• Climateguard
    Climateguard Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    We can actually use both methods at our facility. I know what you mean for the older crowd and that is OK, everyone has a preference. Once in the payment screen for the customer you can click "Letters", find your lease among the many Sitelink letters and then click on "Filled Document" on the right side of the screen. You can also just click the Process button and then click No and it will still enable you to print one without the eSign option.
  • PSC
    PSC Registered User ✭✭✭
    We can actually use both methods at our facility. I know what you mean for the older crowd and that is OK, everyone has a preference. Once in the payment screen for the customer you can click "Letters", find your lease among the many Sitelink letters and then click on "Filled Document" on the right side of the screen. You can also just click the Process button and then click No and it will still enable you to print one without the eSign option.

That would be wonderful if we were just using the leases in Sitelink, but we use another program through the TSSA called Bluemoon. It integrates with Sitelink, but it is a little more complicated. I just wish there was a button on the move-in process that says Print Or E-sign. :(

• Climateguard
    Climateguard Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    That is good to know, thanks. I always wondered how those worked.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads