Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!
Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Fall Back this Weekend!

Sue_CSue_C NADaily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Don't forget to turn back all your clocks Saturday night!

Fall back is just the best, isn't it? An extra hour of sleep for no reason whatsoever :)

For a deep dive into why we still do this, read Daylight Saving Time 2017: A Guide to the When, Why, What and How from Live Science.

If you're curious if Daylight Savings Time affects your cat and/or dog, check out Are Pets Affected By Daylight Saving Time?

Feel free to comment!

Comments

• Chuck_VionChuck_Vion VASiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified marketplace moderator
    Personally, I wish we would stay on Daylight Savings Time year round!
    Chuck Vion
    FineView Marketing
      |  Chief Marketing Officer
  • karen700karen700 TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy it being so light in the morning....I don't get surprised by any wildlife on property!...Animals..not the humans! Humans surprised me all the time...lol