Fall Back this Weekend!

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Don't forget to turn back all your clocks Saturday night!

Fall back is just the best, isn't it? An extra hour of sleep for no reason whatsoever :)

For a deep dive into why we still do this, read Daylight Saving Time 2017: A Guide to the When, Why, What and How from Live Science.

If you're curious if Daylight Savings Time affects your cat and/or dog, check out Are Pets Affected By Daylight Saving Time?

Feel free to comment!

Comments

• Chuck_Vion
    Chuck_Vion SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified marketplace moderator
    Personally, I wish we would stay on Daylight Savings Time year round!
    Chuck Vion
    FineView Marketing
      |  Chief Marketing Officer
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy it being so light in the morning....I don't get surprised by any wildlife on property!...Animals..not the humans! Humans surprised me all the time...lol
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads