Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

What reports do you allow your employee to have access to?

What reports do you allow your employee to have access to?  I think that they should have access to Tenant Reports, Unit Reports, Merchandise Reports, Deposit Reports and Insurance Reports but as far as Financial Reports I do not think they should have access to all of them.  I wish Sitelink would let you choose which individual reports to allow access to.
Tagged:

Comments

• skinmanskinman KSRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them... Goals need to be set and deficiencies recognized. Good Managers will run a facility as if they own it and will already know where their shortfalls are or aren't with these reports. 
  • 431Foothill431Foothill CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified
    I completely agree with that!
  • ClimateguardClimateguard ALRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    You can set up each employees login with access to what reports they can see in the Corporate Control Center/ Security Levels.