What reports do you allow your employee to have access to?

What reports do you allow your employee to have access to?  I think that they should have access to Tenant Reports, Unit Reports, Merchandise Reports, Deposit Reports and Insurance Reports but as far as Financial Reports I do not think they should have access to all of them.  I wish Sitelink would let you choose which individual reports to allow access to.
Tagged:

Comments

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them... Goals need to be set and deficiencies recognized. Good Managers will run a facility as if they own it and will already know where their shortfalls are or aren't with these reports. 
  • 431Foothill
    431Foothill Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified
    I completely agree with that!
  • Climateguard
    Climateguard Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    You can set up each employees login with access to what reports they can see in the Corporate Control Center/ Security Levels.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads