Can't Think Of Anything New To Attract Customers

Options
ThriftyStorage
ThriftyStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
Is anyone out there been through a time like this at some point in your storage career?
Tagged:

Comments

• karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That would be a YES!!...lol. I normally just go back through my bag of tricks that have done the best in the past....and then I hit... REPEAT. Normally have about 4 months before the college lets out for summer and I take advantage of this slow time with oldies but goodies.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mine isn't so much the thinking of new things as much as getting permission to do them. We got a great offer to do commercials here and as hard as I pushed for it the owner would not give in. Now I sit and watch TV and constantly see other local business commercials and laugh as the owner asks why we aren't getting enough leads
  • Aretta
    Aretta Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    Options
    I need some new ideas for Marketing.  Anyone have any suggestions?
  • HHolbert
    HHolbert Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified
    Options
    Siding with *OrkOcean, its not a matter of our motivation, as it would be the backing. Understanding commercials to be expensive, even to gain support with merchandising, or even just the trust of marketing, without proof of return or instantaneous responses makes for a tough cookie. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads