Auto Bank Payments

Options
bslater
bslater Registered User
edited February 2018 in SiteLink General Discussions
Where do I enter a tenants bank information for auto pay?

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is your site/company set up to handle ACH billing? Any place i've ever worked for does not use ACH, only credit/debit cards for autobilling.
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you go to Ledger settings for that tenant... then edit auto bill, you can enter the account number, routing and account type to be saved for that tenant. Then simply mark the ACH Bank debit spot under Monthly auto billing and hit ok to save.

We do ACH's but they are actually performed monthly through the corporate office. This simply saves the ACH info in sitelink so you can process them monthly, but in my case Sitelink simply marks them as paid since they are actually processed from a third party...

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We literally only have a handful of customers who request ACH... so ours is not configured through sitelink. This can be a pain, but at least you can still save the data and run them each month as an offline payment. I just have to reconcile with the corporate office if someone moves out who was an ACH customer to stop the ACH from corporate. Honestly, as easy as it is to set up a bank drafted check or Credit card. I don't even offer it unless someone specifically asks for it.
  • websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Go to that specific tenant's payment screen, click Ledger Settings-under Auto Bill, click ACH Bank Debit- then click Edit-Input ACH bank information, click Monthly Automatic Billing, click OK, then click OK on the next screen and that should save the information.
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skinman said:
    If you go to Ledger settings for that tenant... then edit auto bill, you can enter the account number, routing and account type to be saved for that tenant. Then simply mark the ACH Bank debit spot under Monthly auto billing and hit ok to save.

websterb said:
    Go to that specific tenant's payment screen, click Ledger Settings-under Auto Bill, click ACH Bank Debit- then click Edit-Input ACH bank information, click Monthly Automatic Billing, click OK, then click OK on the next screen and that should save the information.

This answer is correct but as @Orkocean mentioned, your site must have an ACH processor enabled. This is separate from your credit card processor. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads