Take a one time ACH payment

brinton
brinton Registered User
We are new to sitelink and i was wondering if there was a way to take a one time ACH payment from a customer? I have done ACH payments for customers who have it on auto bill. 

Comments

• Jeffrey_Buller
    Jeffrey_Buller Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Enter the info as if they are going to go on autopay.  Choose autopay none. then save out. Set yourself a reminder to take the payment on the day you need to take it.
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    In the payment screen Ctrl Shift h will let you process an ACH.
  • brinton
    brinton Registered User
    I tried the Ctrl Shift h and nothing happened. 
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you hit CTRL-SHIFT-H, go to the drop down menu and ACH Bank debit should be on the top. Select it and you are on your way.
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    JulieA said:
    In the payment screen Ctrl Shift h will let you process an ACH.

@brinton, make sure ACH is enabled in Payment Types under Program Defaults.
  • brinton
    brinton Registered User
    Thank you, i found out that my permission to take ACH payments wasn't turned on

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads