Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

teamcapitolateamcapitola CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

A few MyHub questions I'm hoping someone out there knows...

Sitelink has a report that details every time the software is accessed; logging Date/time, Username, Computer Name and IP address (Reports -->Log In History).

I was auditing the report, and realized that I didn't see the access from my tablet to MyHub ( MyHub requires access credentials too) Is there a report that will show access to MyHub?

If there isn't a report now, is that something that can or will be integrated with the current reports available?

Finally, not that it's a huge concern, but if there is not a way for owners to track/audit myhub access, is there be a way to disable access on a store by store basis?

Comments

• teamcapitolateamcapitola CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

Still nothing?