Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Maintaining Do NOT Rent List

JulieAJulieA INRegistered User ✭✭✭
Is there an easy way in SiteLink to flag tenants as Do NOT Rent?  Especially with multiple locations? 

Comments

• i43storagei43storage WIRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish there was!
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • FayeFaye MIRegistered User ✭✭✭
    I wish there was too
  • teamcapitolateamcapitola CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

Even just a search box...something simple to just type a name / partial name and have it flag!

Right now we, along with a few local facilities, pass around an Excel spreadsheet of Do Not Rent names (along with circumstances etc.) problem is that its clunky, and wont catch someone jumping to another facility between "updates"

I've been toying with a website, sort of a Yelp for businesses regarding customers.... so far I'm pretty sure I would end up sued!  but how cool would that be to type a name and have it come back as "2 star - left garbage and vacated w/o notice on xx/xx/xxxx?!?"