Maintaining Do NOT Rent List

Options
JulieA
JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
Is there an easy way in SiteLink to flag tenants as Do NOT Rent?  Especially with multiple locations? 

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish there was!
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish there was too
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Options

Even just a search box...something simple to just type a name / partial name and have it flag!

Right now we, along with a few local facilities, pass around an Excel spreadsheet of Do Not Rent names (along with circumstances etc.) problem is that its clunky, and wont catch someone jumping to another facility between "updates"

I've been toying with a website, sort of a Yelp for businesses regarding customers.... so far I'm pretty sure I would end up sued!  but how cool would that be to type a name and have it come back as "2 star - left garbage and vacated w/o notice on xx/xx/xxxx?!?"

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads