How do you overlock an RV/Camper?

I am new to running a storage facility. We have overlocks for units when a tenant doesn't pay, however, we also have RV slots and a tenant is constantly overdue. It is a pull behind camper. I am not worried about them moving the camper because we do not have an automatic gate so they can't move it without us knowing, my problem is they use the camper for storage and if it were a regular unit they would be locked out for not paying. However, I don't have anything to overlock the door to the camper so they can't get in until they pay like with a regular unit. Does anyone know how I can overlock a camper? 
Tagged:

Comments

• Irene_Pace
    Irene_Pace Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, myHub Certified
    You have to get wheel and chock lock that you put around the tires so they won't be able to move.
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    They  make door knob overlooks... there are several companies that sell to our industry... chateau is just one. But there are others as well. 
  • Belton4A
    Belton4A Registered User
    Thank you for the information. The door is not a knob or lever its an old RV so its like a latch pull handle. I've just been making sure they don't access the RV. We don't have a 24hr gate and I'm here 8-5 that the gates are open so I can easily make sure they don't access it. They are constantly late and over locked often. I am now looking into have the RV impounded and taken from our lot. It's a pull behind RV/Trailer

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads