Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

SMS/Text Messaging Pro's/Con's

Self_Storage_LifeSelf_Storage_Life NARegistered User ✭✭
Which SMS/texting service do you use?  I see that Sitelink is partnered with SMS Resources, Twilio or Clickatell.  

Can you tell me what the pros and cons are with these companies.

Do you feel this service is beneficial to your facility?

Comments

• websterbwebsterb KYRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    We are also considering SMS/texting. Would also appreciate any input.
  • FayeFaye MIRegistered User ✭✭✭
    I don't have any input on the different companies. I love, love, love SMS/Testing though.
  • i43storagei43storage WIRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We use SMS Resources.  Very cheap.  Very nice customer support.  Also, they are the only ones that offer a feature where the tenant reponse to your SMS gets put directly into the Sitelink tenant notes.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • FayeFaye MIRegistered User ✭✭✭
    We use SMS Resources.  Very cheap.  Very nice customer support.  Also, they are the only ones that offer a feature where the tenant reponse to your SMS gets put directly into the Sitelink tenant notes.
    I wish Twilio added tenant response right into their notes. That is a great feature.
  • Self_Storage_LifeSelf_Storage_Life NARegistered User ✭✭
    Thanks for the response!!  Will definitely check them out!  I think the tenant being able to respond back and the the reply being put into the notes history will be very beneficial!!
  • websterbwebsterb KYRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    We have contacted SMS and finalizing the paperwork. Very excited! Modern technology is amazing!