SMS/Text Messaging Pro's/Con's

Self_Storage_Life
Self_Storage_Life Registered User ✭✭✭
Which SMS/texting service do you use?  I see that Sitelink is partnered with SMS Resources, Twilio or Clickatell.  

Can you tell me what the pros and cons are with these companies.

Do you feel this service is beneficial to your facility?

Comments

• websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    We are also considering SMS/texting. Would also appreciate any input.
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any input on the different companies. I love, love, love SMS/Testing though.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We use SMS Resources.  Very cheap.  Very nice customer support.  Also, they are the only ones that offer a feature where the tenant reponse to your SMS gets put directly into the Sitelink tenant notes.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    We use SMS Resources.  Very cheap.  Very nice customer support.  Also, they are the only ones that offer a feature where the tenant reponse to your SMS gets put directly into the Sitelink tenant notes.
    I wish Twilio added tenant response right into their notes. That is a great feature.
  • Self_Storage_Life
    Self_Storage_Life Registered User ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the response!!  Will definitely check them out!  I think the tenant being able to respond back and the the reply being put into the notes history will be very beneficial!!
  • websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    We have contacted SMS and finalizing the paperwork. Very excited! Modern technology is amazing!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads