Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Merchandise price change report?

OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Afternoon all... Maybe i'm mistaken but isn't there a report that shows if someone logged in and made changes to the pricing of merchandise? I thought I have seen this before but going through reports right now looking for when the last changes were made I can not find anything reporting as such. With everything that's logged via sitelink I thought this was recorded data somewhere if someone could point me in the right direction to find it pweeeeease? :smile:

Comments

• teamcapitolateamcapitola CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018

Possibly the Exceptions report off of Management reports?

I know the Merchandise Activity Report will show discounts and inventory movement, but have never checked on price changes. 

I think combing through the Exceptions Report will show the price modification, but not sure how to narrow it down to a manageable number of pages (depending on how far back your going)

-EDIT- Yeah, its in the exceptions report. I did a price change to test, and that's where it landed

• OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Cap... It threw me off that the owner swore he had changed them semi recently but nothing was showing so I thought it may of been elsewhere. Seems he was mistaken and nothing had been changed since 2017 which I didn't look that far back at first.