Merchandise price change report?

Options
Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Afternoon all... Maybe i'm mistaken but isn't there a report that shows if someone logged in and made changes to the pricing of merchandise? I thought I have seen this before but going through reports right now looking for when the last changes were made I can not find anything reporting as such. With everything that's logged via sitelink I thought this was recorded data somewhere if someone could point me in the right direction to find it pweeeeease? :smile:

Comments

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Options

Possibly the Exceptions report off of Management reports?

I know the Merchandise Activity Report will show discounts and inventory movement, but have never checked on price changes. 

I think combing through the Exceptions Report will show the price modification, but not sure how to narrow it down to a manageable number of pages (depending on how far back your going)

-EDIT- Yeah, its in the exceptions report. I did a price change to test, and that's where it landed

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Cap... It threw me off that the owner swore he had changed them semi recently but nothing was showing so I thought it may of been elsewhere. Seems he was mistaken and nothing had been changed since 2017 which I didn't look that far back at first.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads