Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!
Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Gamers?

OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious if any of you other storage pro's out here were gamers? I know I typically get off work and in my downtime end up playing on the PC *black ops 4 lately* but was curious if we had any others out there who enjoyed some digital slaughter after a long day or dealing with the usual storage headaches...

Comments

• FayeFaye MIRegistered User ✭✭✭
    I just ordered a new gaming pc so I can start playing WOW again. I was a total WOW junkie and plan on becoming one again. Perfect winter past time! 
  • OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my that brings back memories... I played WoW from start of beta and for a couple of years after before getting burnt out on it. Havn't touched it since though as never enough time to devote to a true MMO any longer.
  • BkubeBkube INRegistered User
    I am playing Red Dead online on PS4