Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!
Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Gamers?

OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious if any of you other storage pro's out here were gamers? I know I typically get off work and in my downtime end up playing on the PC *black ops 4 lately* but was curious if we had any others out there who enjoyed some digital slaughter after a long day or dealing with the usual storage headaches...

Comments

• FayeFaye MIRegistered User ✭✭✭
    I just ordered a new gaming pc so I can start playing WOW again. I was a total WOW junkie and plan on becoming one again. Perfect winter past time! 
  • OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my that brings back memories... I played WoW from start of beta and for a couple of years after before getting burnt out on it. Havn't touched it since though as never enough time to devote to a true MMO any longer.
  • BkubeBkube INRegistered User
    I am playing Red Dead online on PS4
  • jhopkins6977jhopkins6977 AZRegistered User

PUBG mobile whenever I am home.

• OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    pubg still going? Havn't even paid attention to it since last year. Been playing apex lately when I have the time. 
  • Shawnab8Shawnab8 NVRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified
    I keep going back to the classics like Fable... I could play them over and over. 
  • JamesStorageJamesStorage MORegistered User ✭✭✭
    Kingdom Hearts and Smash Bros have been talking up a lot of my time
  • RonRon CARegistered User ✭✭✭
    I will play WOW and Silkroad on private servers, also Enemy Territories on the Old Fart's server. My go to games are normally like Civilization and such.
  • JamesStorageJamesStorage MORegistered User ✭✭✭
    @Ron You've played a lot more PC games than me, lol I remember playing Runescape a lot, but that's about it
    I just picked up world war z last night to start playing on PC.. not too bad so far.. only played a little last night though. 
  • RonRon CARegistered User ✭✭✭
    @Ron You've played a lot more PC games than me, lol I remember playing Runescape a lot, but that's about it

Before I got into storage, I was a Computer Center Manager for Tandy (Radio Shack), so I have been geeking since the Tandy 1000 :) 
  • dgoodwindgoodwin UTRegistered User
    I am an avid gamer and have been since the first Atari console. I play PC and Console games. I love anything with a strong plot/story line.
    Just got the wife a gaming PC, now we're doing WoW after work every night heh.
  • ESSESS TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭
    My kids play ForkKnife and stuff lol. Me, not so much. We do have 2 of those Mini Nintendos with 500 games loaded, I play a lot of Mario on em
    Angela Reyes
    www.rentess.com
  • ESSESS TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭
    My kids play ForkKnife and stuff lol. Me, not so much. We do have 2 of those Mini Nintendos with 500 games loaded, I play a lot of Mario on em
    Angela Reyes
    www.rentess.com
  • FayeFaye MIRegistered User ✭✭✭
    Orkocean said:
    Just got the wife a gaming PC, now we're doing WoW after work every night heh.
    So what server are you guys on?
    We're on Rexxar, it's the server my old account main was on it seems so we just decided to do it. Starting from scratch though with her since she's never played, she's enjoying her horde panda hunter now that she learned you can do pet battles like pokemon lol