Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

DECEMBER 2018 POLL: How long have you been using SiteLink software?

Sue_CSue_C NADaily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
SiteLink software has been around a long time and has grown over the years. How long have you been using SiteLink? Maybe you remember when myHub or Web Edition first launched. Feel free to add a comment too!

DECEMBER 2018 POLL: How long have you been using SiteLink software? 46 votes

I just started using it
15% 7 votes
I've been at it for about a year or 2
30% 14 votes
Around 3 - 5 years
19% 9 votes
About 5 - 10 years, wow!
26% 12 votes
I've been using SiteLink for over 10 years now, time sure flies
8% 4 votes

Comments

• OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    And just switched back to it with this new company a few months earlier than they expected today :)   Thank you u-haul for having so many problems with your software it allowed me to convince them to make the change even sooner! lol
  • storagestation603storagestation603 NHRegistered User ✭✭✭
    I've personally only been using it for 3 years....but my boss has been in business for 30 years; and I think he has been using this software. Started off very old school and now were here. 
  • Jeffrey_BullerJeffrey_Buller NVRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    I have used a few different ones over they years, they all have their pluses and minuses.  SiteLink seems to have the most functionality of any I have been exposed to.

• Storagegal85210Storagegal85210 AZRegistered User
    I just started using Sitelink this year. 
  • StorageinasnappStorageinasnapp ARRegistered User ✭✭
    1 year
  • craigbellcraigbell CARegistered User
    Best and most powerful management software available.
  • cranstonselfstorecranstonselfstore WIRegistered User

Started using Sitelink in 2003 When I built the facility. We looked at several systems and could not find one with more ease of use and all the bells and whistles we were looking for.