DECEMBER 2018 POLL: How long have you been using SiteLink software?

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
SiteLink software has been around a long time and has grown over the years. How long have you been using SiteLink? Maybe you remember when myHub or Web Edition first launched. Feel free to add a comment too!

DECEMBER 2018 POLL: How long have you been using SiteLink software? 110 votes

I just started using it
22% 25 votes
I've been at it for about a year or 2
27% 30 votes
Around 3 - 5 years
16% 18 votes
About 5 - 10 years, wow!
21% 24 votes
I've been using SiteLink for over 10 years now, time sure flies
11% 13 votes

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    And just switched back to it with this new company a few months earlier than they expected today :)   Thank you u-haul for having so many problems with your software it allowed me to convince them to make the change even sooner! lol
  • storagestation603
    storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
    I've personally only been using it for 3 years....but my boss has been in business for 30 years; and I think he has been using this software. Started off very old school and now were here. 
  • Jeffrey_Buller
    Jeffrey_Buller Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    I have used a few different ones over they years, they all have their pluses and minuses.  SiteLink seems to have the most functionality of any I have been exposed to.

• Storagegal85210
    Storagegal85210 Registered User
    I just started using Sitelink this year. 
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    1 year
  • craigbell
    craigbell Registered User
    Best and most powerful management software available.
  • cranstonselfstore
    cranstonselfstore Registered User

Started using Sitelink in 2003 When I built the facility. We looked at several systems and could not find one with more ease of use and all the bells and whistles we were looking for.
  • Edson
    Edson Registered User
    I've been using SiteLink 12 years and i have never had an issue with it. Great software
  • Bradley
    Bradley Registered User
    I'm new to it.  Been live for 1 month.  I find it cumbersome and clunky.  The GUI is not intuitive, and there is little in explanation.  Simple tasks like lockout/unlock reports (essential to a storage facility), are simply not there--and they should be.  The crystal reports that the software uses are less than impressive.  I don't know, but I'm not sold on this yet.  Once we went live, we were pretty much on our own to learn it too.  The conversion team was good.  If this is the best there is, there had better be something on the horizon. 
  • JEFFRY
    JEFFRY Registered User ✭✭✭
    @Bradley lockout reports are going to be on the report page - unit status - overlocked. there is not an unlock report but you should take the overlocks off once they pay. they do have some online courses to help you understand the system better, the company you work for should have made you go through them. i hope i answered clear and that i actually understood what you were talking about.
  • Shawnab8
    Shawnab8 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭
    I have been using Sitelink for about 6 months and I think it's a great tool to have in this business. I have seen what the company used before this and it was not good. Every morning I come in and it tells me who need what (Lock removed, invoice to be sent, collection call needs to be made) It's a great system. There is always going to be the need for improvements with anything.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I've been with my company, so almost 2 years. My boss was asking my opinion on whether or not we should switch and what else is good out there. I let her know about some of the companies I've heard about on here and horror stories on them, as well. Ultimately we will stick with SL
  • Bradley
    Bradley Registered User
    I find still many less than desirable events with the software.  I'd like to send a letter to all of my customers without an event like past due or lien.  It should be at my fingertips to do so.  It isn't.  So many barriers to reaching out to my customers.  Can't isolate customers based on search criteria and send a letter/email to them.  It's just not automated or user friendly enough for me.  I'm not a noob to computer data bases or customer contact software.  I've never seen something so un-user friendly in all my years.  
  • WorkHard
    WorkHard Registered User
    Agreed
This discussion has been closed.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads