Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Can we transfer refund to non linked units?

ASPTUASPTU ORRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭
I have some tenants with multiple units that wish not to be linked.  Is there a way to transfer a refund to another unit that again is not linked?  Thank you kindly

Comments

• skinmanskinman KSRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe they have to be linked, but am not 100% positive on that as we link multiple units for the same tenant. Hopefully someone else will chime in.
  • MegumiMMegumiM ALRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    The only way I can think of is to manually credit the refund to the other unit. Then just dismiss the refund as unowed. In the reason just put that it was applied to another unit.
    I'd call Sitelink to check, there could be a much easier way. It could be one of their hidden features.
  • OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    As they said above, gotta be linked or done via manual crediting. Techinically if you're THAT against crediting it you could link them, transfer the amount then unlink them back.
  • ASPTUASPTU ORRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭
    That is what I figured, i just thought i'd ask.  Thank you all!!!! Have a great day