Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Receipts for online payments

FayeFaye MIRegistered User ✭✭✭
We are using SL websites and have it set up for online payments. I have a tenant that says she is not getting a receipt or confirmation after making her payment. Is there a fix so she will receive confirmation or is this just how it is?

Comments

• JamesStorageJamesStorage MORegistered User ✭✭✭
    I think that's just how it is. Our tenants have the same thing. Usually they email me asking me to send them a receipt
  • FayeFaye MIRegistered User ✭✭✭
    I think that's just how it is. Our tenants have the same thing. Usually they email me asking me to send them a receipt
    Same here. 
  • Shawnab8Shawnab8 NVRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified

• MamaDuke7MamaDuke7 CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    They may not recognize it or it may go into their spam folders.  Online payment receipts (and if you use the automatic autobill processing) come from [email protected] and not from your company email address.
  • FayeFaye MIRegistered User ✭✭✭
    MamaDuke7 said:
    They may not recognize it or it may go into their spam folders.  Online payment receipts (and if you use the automatic autobill processing) come from [email protected] and not from your company email address.
    We were told by Site Link that when tenants pay online they do not receive a receipt. 
  • JulieAJulieA INRegistered User ✭✭✭
    Faye said:
    MamaDuke7 said:
    We were told by Site Link that when tenants pay online they do not receive a receipt. 
    Most payment processors send out the notification.  However I have huge problems with that because they either are detected as spam when being sent or received.