Receipts for online payments

Faye
Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
We are using SL websites and have it set up for online payments. I have a tenant that says she is not getting a receipt or confirmation after making her payment. Is there a fix so she will receive confirmation or is this just how it is?

Comments

• JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    I think that's just how it is. Our tenants have the same thing. Usually they email me asking me to send them a receipt
  • Faye
    I think that's just how it is. Our tenants have the same thing. Usually they email me asking me to send them a receipt
    Same here. 
  • Shawnab8
    Shawnab8 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    They may not recognize it or it may go into their spam folders.  Online payment receipts (and if you use the automatic autobill processing) come from noreply@smdservers.net and not from your company email address.
  • Faye
    MamaDuke7 said:
    They may not recognize it or it may go into their spam folders.  Online payment receipts (and if you use the automatic autobill processing) come from noreply@smdservers.net and not from your company email address.
    We were told by Site Link that when tenants pay online they do not receive a receipt. 
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    Faye said:
    MamaDuke7 said:
    We were told by Site Link that when tenants pay online they do not receive a receipt. 
    Most payment processors send out the notification.  However I have huge problems with that because they either are detected as spam when being sent or received.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads