Antivirus/Antimalware program suggestion?

Options
teamcapitola
teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

It's time for me to reinstall windows and wipe clean the years of crud on our office machines.

Anyone out there have suggestions for a good antivirus program that plays well with Sitelink?

We run Win 7 pro 64bit, and have issues in the past with some freebie programs not playing nicely with Sitelink (slowing everything down etc..).

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personal opinion, none... i've been using PC's since the early 90's and i've never used one and the only virus ever was due to a relative using my pc. As long as the people using the computer have common sense it's pretty easy to avoid any issues. Especially with work computers. Use it for work related items only, don't even entertain those emails from africa claiming your a long lost relative and you should be fine :) 
  • webutton
    webutton Registered User
    Options
    I support people who have computers, do not sell any software, but I always, always, always recommend a good antivirus malware program.  I remove viruses and malware every day from other's computers.  I recommend you make sure your operating system is up to date with all updates and patches.  I often use webroot, Malwarebytes, or Norton Antivirus products.  All have get their products up to date.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads