Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

How do I create and send out just one invoice for a tenant with multiple units

How do I create and send out just one invoice for a tenant with multiple units 

Answers

• skinmanskinman KSRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure you can create one that lists all of the units on one... You can manually create one for each unit however.
  • MegumiMMegumiM ALRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    If you have the units under one account it should automatically generate an invoice with all their units. If you are wanting to manually create one then you can only do them one unit at a time. What I'll do at times is just manually create a invoice for just one unit, then open up the invoice in the tenant's account and manually enter the other units and select to print or email.
  • teamcapitolateamcapitola CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

If the units are linked, and if they all have the same due date/ same invoice date, then everything should go out on one invoice.

If you have linked units, but the units have different due dates, you will have to match the invoice day for both units (by adjusting "invoice days before due")

if that makes any sense...

• AWSS7505AWSS7505 NMRegistered User
    OK Thanks, it looked as though there would be a letter or email for each unit but there was only one sent.
  • jcattjcatt CTRegistered User

FYI, if a tenant has multiply units all under their name, the new monthly invoice will have all the units on one invoice as long as they are linked; however, when late fees are generated to a tenant who has multiply units, each unit for that tenant receives individual late invoices.  
  • CVSSSTORAGECVSSSTORAGE CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Users can link units to the same tenant by following the steps below:
    1. Click Company
    2. Click Utilities
    3. Press CTRL + SHIFT + T(all 3 keys at the same time). This reveals the "Move Ledger to Another Tenant" button
    4. Click Move Ledger to Another Tenant
    5. Select the unit on the left
    6. Select the correct tenant on the right. (Note: If the tenant names are the same use the Gate Code column to choose the correct name)
    7. Click Transfer and verify the information in the prompt is correct before clicking "OK"
    8. Click Close to exit the Transfer Lease screen
    9. Verify linking the units together was successful by confirming that the units show together on the Payments screen