Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

MyHub

ShedStuffShedStuff NARegistered User ✭✭✭
How do I set up MyHub ? My owner wants to be able to access Sitelink web edition from offsite.

Best Answer

• OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    just go into a browser and go to myhub.sitelink.com 

Answers

• ShedStuffShedStuff NARegistered User ✭✭✭
    Thank u!
  • PatPat TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    I can't send the 3 day delinquent emails from my laptop in myhub. Out email is down on office computer. The reminders shows 3 are to be sent, but I cannot bring them up to send. No problem sending the invoices. Can someone help?   Thanks.
  • MamaDuke7MamaDuke7 CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing you can do is go to the collection calls tab, sort by days past due, and then go into each of those 3 accounts and manually send them. However, it will only send your default email.  You can't choose from the list like you can in the program.