MyHub

ShedStuff
ShedStuff Registered User ✭✭✭
How do I set up MyHub ? My owner wants to be able to access Sitelink web edition from offsite.

Best Answer

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    just go into a browser and go to myhub.sitelink.com 

Answers

• ShedStuff
    ShedStuff Registered User ✭✭✭
    Thank u!
  • Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    I can't send the 3 day delinquent emails from my laptop in myhub. Out email is down on office computer. The reminders shows 3 are to be sent, but I cannot bring them up to send. No problem sending the invoices. Can someone help?   Thanks.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing you can do is go to the collection calls tab, sort by days past due, and then go into each of those 3 accounts and manually send them. However, it will only send your default email.  You can't choose from the list like you can in the program.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads