Report with Days Occupied?

Options
storallgsa
storallgsa Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
So, I am gathering the data to calculate my customer average lifetime value, and I can't find a report that shows the number of days units have been occupied. I KNOW it exists, I think I am just experiencing Monday morning brain issues. LOL.

If someone could *please* point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it LMAO.

Thank you.

Comments

• Drew_Scadoo
    Drew_Scadoo Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I believe what your talking about is in "reports" and under the "Payment History" will show you how many times a tenant has paid
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at the Marketing History.  It will have a breakdown of average tenant stays.  1-2 months, 2-3, etc
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I answered on the other forum, but I will put it here, too, in case anyone else wants to know.

You can run a Rent Roll report into Excel and put in a calculation that will give you this info.

Open the report in Excel, add 2 columns at the end. In the first, put in today's date for all customers. In the next, the calculation is the field with today's date - Column AF, which is the rental date. The calculation should be re-formatted as a number, not a date, and that will give you the number of days in the unit as of today.
  • storallgsa
    storallgsa Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    I answered on the other forum, but I will put it here, too, in case anyone else wants to know.

You can run a Rent Roll report into Excel and put in a calculation that will give you this info.

Open the report in Excel, add 2 columns at the end. In the first, put in today's date for all customers. In the next, the calculation is the field with today's date - Column AF, which is the rental date. The calculation should be re-formatted as a number, not a date, and that will give you the number of days in the unit as of today.
    Hi! I am revisiting this, and need help. The date is calculated with a time as well for some reason. Also, I am not fluent in excel at all so can you explain this for dummies? LOL
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 10
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:

Hi! I am revisiting this, and need help. The date is calculated with a time as well for some reason. Also, I am not fluent in excel at all so can you explain this for dummies? LOL
    In Column MJ, put today's date for every customer.  (Do the top 2, then highlight them both and fill down to the bottom of the report.)

In Column MK, type =MJ2-AF2 and hit enter.  Then fill down for the entire column to calculate for every customer.

Then highlight the entire column MJ and in the top bar, click the comma in the number section.  This gives you the number of days from the day they rented until today.
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 10
    Options
    MamaDuke7 is right as usual. 
    Not to make it more confusing, but you can also put the formula =Today()-AF2 in MJ2 and fill down for everyone, then you wont need the MK column.

Then highlight the entire MJ column and click the comma in the number section in the toolbar.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads