Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Report with Days Occupied?

storallgsastorallgsa NVRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
So, I am gathering the data to calculate my customer average lifetime value, and I can't find a report that shows the number of days units have been occupied. I KNOW it exists, I think I am just experiencing Monday morning brain issues. LOL.

If someone could *please* point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it LMAO.

Thank you.

Comments

• Drew_ScadooDrew_Scadoo OHRegistered User ✭✭✭
    edited May 20
    I believe what your talking about is in "reports" and under the "Payment History" will show you how many times a tenant has paid
  • AnitaJohnson1269AnitaJohnson1269 NCRegistered User ✭✭✭
    Look at the Marketing History.  It will have a breakdown of average tenant stays.  1-2 months, 2-3, etc
  • MamaDuke7MamaDuke7 CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    I answered on the other forum, but I will put it here, too, in case anyone else wants to know.

You can run a Rent Roll report into Excel and put in a calculation that will give you this info.

Open the report in Excel, add 2 columns at the end. In the first, put in today's date for all customers. In the next, the calculation is the field with today's date - Column AF, which is the rental date. The calculation should be re-formatted as a number, not a date, and that will give you the number of days in the unit as of today.