Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

**Incentives**

What type of bonus or incentive program does your company offer to their employees/managers?  
Tagged:

Comments

• MegumiMMegumiM ALRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    We have commission; it used to be $10 for every unit we rented that stayed for at least 3 months. However, they changed it to be a percentage of the total payments we received that month. This was to give us more incentive in the slower months. We also get a Christmas bonus and from time to time a bonus for a job well done.
  • JEFFRYJEFFRY AKRegistered User
    we get paid handsomely per hour, get a Christmas bonus depending how the year went, after three years free medical insurance. some of the managers get a free apartment and some others get a fuel check. i work for a pretty good company and I am glad that we don't do commission because there's two managers in the office at all times and it could get pretty competitive lol
  • i43storagei43storage WIRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JEFFRY ;  Free insurance?  Oustanding ...
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • CVSSSTORAGECVSSSTORAGE CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    I get to have a job lol
  • JEFFRYJEFFRY AKRegistered User
    @i43storage AFTER three years lol right now im paying less than $200 a month on it which is kind of expensive for me anyways
  • websterbwebsterb KYRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Hourly rate. ;) :D
  • janiceDjaniceD WARegistered User
    we get paid an hourly rate, medical, dental and vision care, rental bonuses, delinquency bonuses and usually christmas bonuses. we work for a great company! 
  • OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly all I can say for this current company is we are salary, no benefits, no set bonuses but when they do give something for me doing something extra such as visiting a site for an audit out of town or what not they definitely "Take care" of me. We do have a VERY nice live on though at the current site.
  • joelbmorenojoelbmoreno CARegistered User
    Our company offers hourly rate, commission on unit rentals, monthly insurance collection, U-Haul truck rentals, and retail sales. We also receive healthcare reimbursement. When said and done staff make between $20.00-$27.50.
  • OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @joelbmoreno what part of the country is that for? I know with most companies it varies greatly in what pay is offered dependent on the area. When I had stores in multiple states I could have a brand new no experience manager making $19 an hour *not factoring the benefits/bonuses* up in Boston and a experienced worker in Houston making $10-$11. 
  • Drew_ScadooDrew_Scadoo OHRegistered User ✭✭✭
    Here we offer an employee referral bonus and a couple dollars for a review with there name in it.