Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

**Incentives**

What type of bonus or incentive program does your company offer to their employees/managers?  
Tagged:

Comments

• MegumiMMegumiM ALRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    We have commission; it used to be $10 for every unit we rented that stayed for at least 3 months. However, they changed it to be a percentage of the total payments we received that month. This was to give us more incentive in the slower months. We also get a Christmas bonus and from time to time a bonus for a job well done.
  • JEFFRYJEFFRY AKRegistered User
    we get paid handsomely per hour, get a Christmas bonus depending how the year went, after three years free medical insurance. some of the managers get a free apartment and some others get a fuel check. i work for a pretty good company and I am glad that we don't do commission because there's two managers in the office at all times and it could get pretty competitive lol
  • i43storagei43storage WIRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JEFFRY ;  Free insurance?  Oustanding ...
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • CVSSSTORAGECVSSSTORAGE CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    I get to have a job lol
  • JEFFRYJEFFRY AKRegistered User
    @i43storage AFTER three years lol right now im paying less than $200 a month on it which is kind of expensive for me anyways
  • websterbwebsterb KYRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Hourly rate. ;) :D