**Incentives**

What type of bonus or incentive program does your company offer to their employees/managers?  
Tagged:

Comments

• MegumiM
    MegumiM Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    We have commission; it used to be $10 for every unit we rented that stayed for at least 3 months. However, they changed it to be a percentage of the total payments we received that month. This was to give us more incentive in the slower months. We also get a Christmas bonus and from time to time a bonus for a job well done.
  • JEFFRY
    JEFFRY Registered User ✭✭✭
    we get paid handsomely per hour, get a Christmas bonus depending how the year went, after three years free medical insurance. some of the managers get a free apartment and some others get a fuel check. i work for a pretty good company and I am glad that we don't do commission because there's two managers in the office at all times and it could get pretty competitive lol
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JEFFRY  Free insurance?  Oustanding ...
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    I get to have a job lol
  • JEFFRY
    JEFFRY Registered User ✭✭✭
    @i43storage AFTER three years lol right now im paying less than $200 a month on it which is kind of expensive for me anyways
  • websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Hourly rate. ;):D
  • janiceD
    janiceD Registered User
    we get paid an hourly rate, medical, dental and vision care, rental bonuses, delinquency bonuses and usually christmas bonuses. we work for a great company! 
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly all I can say for this current company is we are salary, no benefits, no set bonuses but when they do give something for me doing something extra such as visiting a site for an audit out of town or what not they definitely "Take care" of me. We do have a VERY nice live on though at the current site.
  • joelbmoreno
    joelbmoreno Registered User
    Our company offers hourly rate, commission on unit rentals, monthly insurance collection, U-Haul truck rentals, and retail sales. We also receive healthcare reimbursement. When said and done staff make between $20.00-$27.50.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @joelbmoreno what part of the country is that for? I know with most companies it varies greatly in what pay is offered dependent on the area. When I had stores in multiple states I could have a brand new no experience manager making $19 an hour *not factoring the benefits/bonuses* up in Boston and a experienced worker in Houston making $10-$11. 
  • Drew_Scadoo
    Drew_Scadoo Registered User ✭✭✭
    Here we offer an employee referral bonus and a couple dollars for a review with there name in it. 
  • Rezorios
    Rezorios Registered User
    edited April 2021
    Depending on the success in our work, we receive small bonuses every month. Each of us has a certain monthly plan that we must fulfill 100%. Last month, I managed 110% of my plan and received a bonus of 1% on my salary. Also, our boss closely monitors the success of each employee and draws up a special list in order to choose a person who will receive a new position. We have never had anything like this before, but since using the service from https://factorforyou.com/government-factoring/, we have flexible funding and many opportunities for development. Soon, the boss will buy another office in order to increase the volume of work and the number of staff. Hopefully, he will appoint me as a senior manager in the new office and give me more privileges.

• GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    We get a bonus if we make our move-in goal and the net rental goal, another one if we make our net rental income goal, and a percentage of retail if our sales are over $15 per move-in.   We also get $10 per move-in.   So it is quite variable from moth to month.  Our PTO, vacation and insurance are terrible.  
  • Nazpastortony
    Nazpastortony Registered User ✭✭
    I live rent free, all utilities and internet paid plus hourly pay for certain work like repair in units, clean outs etc.  mostly housing in exchange for being around.
  • Grizz
    Grizz Registered User
    Nothing
  • JaneRees
    JaneRees Registered User
    edited September 2021
    I've noticed that many companies still don't properly value an employer, especially a good one. What I learned through my experience is that to be a good leader and to have a solid team, you need more than just college. Because I want to have a career in this domain, I decided to follow https://www.prendo.com/ workshops and simulations. This training help participants develop skills and improve their understanding of how organizations operate, and it increases team effectiveness by equipping leaders with the knowledge they can use immediately. It's very convenient!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads