Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

CRM Training

stinsontstinsont CanadaRegistered User
Are there any tutorials on CRM? I think this is something we don't use enough at our facility. TIA

Comments

• ESSESS TXRegistered User ✭✭
    I'm not sure about that, but I always go in demo mode to learn anything new without messing up something at my facility ;)
    Angela Reyes
    www.rentess.com
  • BAAAAStorageBAAAAStorage IARegistered User
    What is that..? Sorry. I've used sitelink for awhile but I feel like we use just the bare minimum. 
  • MamaDuke7MamaDuke7 CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    What is that..? Sorry. I've used sitelink for awhile but I feel like we use just the bare minimum. 
    Customer Relationship Management
  • BAAAAStorageBAAAAStorage IARegistered User
    Thank you @MamaDuke7 I'd also be interested if anyone has any links to pass along for this!
  • MamaDuke7MamaDuke7 CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    This is from when it was first introduced, but it still has good info.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YWhkuEry14