Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

CRM Training

stinsontstinsont CanadaRegistered User
Are there any tutorials on CRM? I think this is something we don't use enough at our facility. TIA

Comments

• ESSESS TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure about that, but I always go in demo mode to learn anything new without messing up something at my facility ;)
    Angela Reyes
    www.rentess.com
  • BAAAAStorageBAAAAStorage IARegistered User
    What is that..? Sorry. I've used sitelink for awhile but I feel like we use just the bare minimum. 
  • MamaDuke7MamaDuke7 CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    What is that..? Sorry. I've used sitelink for awhile but I feel like we use just the bare minimum. 
    Customer Relationship Management
  • BAAAAStorageBAAAAStorage IARegistered User
    Thank you @MamaDuke7 I'd also be interested if anyone has any links to pass along for this!
  • MamaDuke7MamaDuke7 CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    This is from when it was first introduced, but it still has good info.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YWhkuEry14
  • OustandingOperatorOustandingOperator INRegistered User ✭✭
    absolutely without a doubt watch the sitelink youtube videos and take the certification courses offered by sitelink. you will learn so much useful information! 
  • teamcapitolateamcapitola CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

The online resources & videos are outstanding as @OutstandingOperator mentioned.

There's also the Demo login for Sitelink which a lot of people forget about.

Its not personalized to your facility, but is a great tool for new employees to "get their feet wet" with the software; futz around with stuff and all the functions (without any worry of hosing your database).

Just use "Demo" for all the sign in credentials (corp. code, login, etc.)